Everest Base Camp Short Trek
Everest Base Camp trek is one of the most popular treks in Nepal. Glorious view of the mountains, picture perfect villages and wonderful people during the trek will make you cherish this trip for rest of your life.
Everest Base Camp lies in Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO Natural Heritage site. The highest peak in the world- Mt. Everest alongside other mountains: Lhotse, Cho Oyu and Nuptse are visible during this trip.
The culture, lifestyle as well as faith of the Sherpa people is also something that you should look forward to witness during your trip. As long as you prepare well for the trek, there is absolutely no reason to think that you can’t complete the trek. Besides, if you are interested in the EBC trek, you can complete it in merely 10 days.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip fair from Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu
- Pick-up and drop-off from airport by a private vehicle
- Food ( breakfast including a cup of tea/coffee, lunch, dinner) and accomodation during the trek
- National Park permits and TIMS ( Trekkers’ Information Management System
- An experienced guide with a government license and his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, flight, equipment and medicine.
- All Nepalese government taxes.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- International air fare
- VISA fees for entry to Nepal
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, tea ,coffee, shower , laundry
- Accommodation and expenses in Kathmandu
- Trekking equipment
- The most popular trekking trail in Nepal, the Everest Base Camp Trek offers a unique and an unforgettable experience. It lies between the ranges of the highest mountain in the world. The story of its fame dates back to 1953 when Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay made a successful expedition to the summit of Mt. Everest.
Everest Base Camp is famous for its spectacular view of landscapes, glacial lakes, and foothills. A remarkable feature of this trek is the hospitality of the inhabitants- the Sherpa people. You also get to experience and learn about their beautiful settlements, culture, traditions, festivals, dances, and monasteries.
Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the most rewarding adventure trips in the Khumbu Himalayan Range. It is because it provides views of Mt. Everest (8848 m), Mt. Lhotse (8516 m), Mt. Nuptse (7855 m), Mt. Pumori (7161m), Mt. Changtse (7550m), Mt. Lingtren (6679 m), Mt. Amadablam (6856 m), Mt. Thamserku (6723 m), Mt. Kantega (6685 m), Mt.Kusum Kanguru (6367 m), Mt.Kongde (6011 m), Mt. Khumbila (5761 m), Mt. Twitch peak (6367 m), Mt. Cholatse (6335 m), Island peak (6179 m), Lobuche peak (6145 m), Pokalde peak (5806 m), and Honku south peak (6119 m).
The Everest Base Camp Trek route is rich in flora and fauna. It is difficult, but still possible to witness some exotic wildlife of this region. You might spot- musk deer, leopards, jackals, mountain Thar, and birds including Pheasant, and long tails birds.
Departure Point :Departure from domestic airport Kathmandu ,but we will give you the transport from your hotel to the airport as wellplease inform us your hotel name so that guide will come to meet you one day before at your hotel 5.00 pm and give you the brief about the trek and all details of the each day itinerary and all
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will have give us the name of the hotel you are staying at in Kathmandu ,so that the guide will come to meet you one day earlier 5.00 pm in your hotel to give you short brief about everything
- your flights to Lukla goes very early in the morning so that be prepare for that too
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.