Everest Base Camp Tour in Private Helicopter
We commence our helicopter tour from Kathmandu and fly towards the east to Lukla which is a stunning Sherpa village. From here we fly over the Everest Base Camp which is one of the trendiest trekking destinations in the world. From our helicopter, we also cherish enormous views of the Khumbu Glacier which is supremely positioned between Mt. Everest and the Lhotse-Nuptse ridge. After that, we land at Kala Patthar for 5-7minutes to see the finest views of the world’s highest mountain and it’s the nearest Himalayas. Then we fly to Syangboche and stay around twenty-five minutes at a hotel for breakfast while also complementing the attractive Himalayan panorama. We fly back to Lukla for fueling and return to Kathmandu and end our marvelous helicopter day tour of Everest. The four hours Tour gives us an exceptional prospect to not just reach the base camp of Everest also get the most excellent aerial views of Everest and the nearest Himalayas on a Private helicopter flight.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Airport Shuttle
What's excluded :
- Any meals, accommodation or drinks
- Items of personal expenses battery charge, telephone, etc.
- Sagarmatha national park and boarding pass fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everest Base Camp Trekking Route, Everest Base Camp Trekking Rte, Namche 56000, Nepal
Are you having a group of 5 people who may be your own group/circle of friends, five members of family or relatives then Our Everest Base Camp Tour in Private Helicopter is a wonderful opportunity to explore the world’s tallest Mount Everest in just three to four hours only, We commence our helicopter tour from Kathmandu and fly towards the east to Lukla which is a stunning Sherpa village.
A once in a lifetime must-go-to place in the world – Mount Everest(Highest peak on the universe)
A destination worth exploring
Amazing views of the Himalayas
A completely new experience
Both adventurous and exciting at the same time
Lands at Kala Patthar for viewing the Everest
Helicopter Land and stop for Breakfast in Everest View Hotel
Great views of famous peaks such as Ama Dablam, Lhotse, and many more.
Stunning landscapes, Icefalls, and glaciers.
Beautiful villages and valleys.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers are requested to Provide their Hotel name and location for us to pick up them
Departure Time :5:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.