Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Region Trekking is the most excellent way of discovering the beauty and the serenity of the Himalayas. Look at the pictures, they are worth a thousand words! The local people live in villages along the trek so you can stay in a lodge each night during your trekking vacation. Those who wish for a wilderness experience can also camp during trekking.
Many people who visit Nepal want to see Mount Everest at least once whilst they are here, the easy option is to take a one hour mountain flight from Kathmandu but we know at Nepalese Mountain Dreams and Journeys pvt. ltd. Is Might be your true way. Although we provide trekking expeditions throughout Nepal our home and where we grew up is the beautiful Everest Region. If you are planning a trek in this region you can be sure of the best quality trekking services available in Nepal with English speaking guides who have many years of experience trekking at high altitude.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - All meals, hot drinks while trekking with standard shearing room
- Private transportation
- First aid Kit
- All Fees and Taxes
- all the local transfer, entry fees of durbars city guide inside the Kathmandu valley
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Everest Base Camp
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- International flight
- Personal gears
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure ( transport, extra hotel nights.. etc)
- Staff Tips
- Your Visa, Travel Insurance and Emergency Flights
- If you need any extra activates then our program
- Visit: Mt. Everest Base Camp, kathmandu, Thamel, Tingri County 858200 China
A journey to Everest Base Camp is a breathtaking experience in both senses of the word. Getting up close and personal to this monster of a mountain is the only way to truly experience the highest mountain in the world.The trek up to base camp not only has some fantastic views , it also provides a great opportunity to experience Sherpa culture at close hand. This hardy race has lived in the region for more than 500 years since they migrated south from Tibet. They are shaped both by the weather and the environment and are the dominant ethnic group in the region. Add in those fantastic mountain views, it is no wonder that a journey to E.B.C. is considered to be one of the best treks available in Nepal. The journey begins with an exiting flight into the mountain airstrip of Lukla, from there it is an up and down route that takes you through some fascinating settlements and ancient monasteries on the way. It is well worth the effort to reach E.B.C., people are rewarded by some amazing close up views of the highest mountains on earth.
Departure Point :Mt. Everest Base Camp, kathmandu, Thamel, Tingri County 858200 China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.