Everest Base Camp Trekking
The trek to Everest Base Camp provides spectacular views of the Himalayan giants, including Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7861m),Pumori (7161m), AmaDablam (6812m), and many more. Surrounded by this dazzling, dizzying scenery, as well as the rich, unique culture of the Sherpa people, it’s no surprise this is the most popular trek in Nepal. Nothing compares to the feeling of being in the presence of the planet’s tallest peak. But if someone were to ask you “Why? Why trek to Everest Base Camp? ” the answer may not come easily.
The trail passes through the lush rhododendron forest of DudhKoshi valley and into Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site that is home to the red panda and the elusive legendary snow leopard, breathtaking views, life-changing experiences, new friends, cold air, cold toes, cold nose, yaks, yaks, and more yaks—expect all these things and more when you trek to Everest Base Camp.
per adult from
What's included :
- All airport Pick up and transfer to the hotel,ground transfer with Private vehicle
- 4 nights Room Accommodation with Breakfast in Kathmandu
- English speaking tour guide in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight
- Everest region Trekking guide Kathmandu- Trekking - Kathmandu
- Entrance fees for above mention places
- Trekkers Information Management System(TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National Park Permit Fees
- 1 porter(Helper) per two trekkers to carry trekking bag during trek
- Three meals a day breakfast, lunch and dinner during trek
- All food, accommodation, salary and Insurance for trekking guide and porter(s)
- Airport drop upon completion of the program.
What's excluded :
- Any bar bills (alcoholic drinks, mineral water, and cold drinks), cigarettes
- Comprehensive Travel/Medical Insurance that covers heli rescue
- Nepal Visa fees
- atural Calamities beyond our control and expenses incurred during rescue services.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu
- Why do we reach for more? Why do we push ourselves to our limits? Because we want to face and overcome obstacles, outer as well as inner ones, that block our way. Challenge is pure motivation and in the end, we are proud at ourselves to have put that much effort into reaching our goals, having transformed into a different person.
Especially mountains hold great potential for a personal challenge. Nepal is home the highest peaks of the world, Mount Everest, with 8848 m (29,029 feet) being the highest. The trek towards the base of this ancient giant is one of the greatest and most rewarding challenges you could possibly imagine.
What drives you to reach for new heights? You will probably know the answer when you leave behind that last little hill before the base, seeing the multicolored flags waving in the wind.
Departure Point :
You will be picked up and transfer to the centrally located hotel in Thamel. Please look for your nameplate outside the arrival hall at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
AirportsTribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Asthmatic patients must consult with their doctors
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.