EVERYDAY Vodka Tasting Tour in Warsaw
Have you heard that the drinking vodka is the most common tradition of Poland? During this
Vodka Tasting Tour you will try it and find out on your own. It is a great tour to learn about the production and taste different kinds of vodka, have fun, make a new friends as well as party. The tasting of vodka is absolutely “Must Do” during your stay in Poland. If you tried vodka - now you can say you have visited Poland!
• Taste 6 kinds of Polish vodka including a flaming absinthe shot
• Feel the difference between white, flavoured vodka and legendary Warsaw Liqueur
• Discover the history, culture, and customs of drinking with local Vodka Expert guide
• Visit 4 Top pubs & shot bars and save time for research on your own
• Try multiple traditional Polish appetizers perfect match to vodka
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- 2h 15min Vodka Tasting tour led by Vodka-expert Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - 6 Shots of Polish vodka including white, flavoured vodka and liqueur
- Snacks - Traditional Polish snacks perfect to accompany Vodkas
- Enjoy the tour in a small group of up to 15 participants
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Town, Warsaw Poland
The proud of Warsaw - Old Town, where you will find most of remarkable sights related with important history of Poland, such a Royal Castle, Sigismund's Column, Market Square and much more!
Stop At: Rynek Starego Miasta, Warsaw 00-279 Poland
Surrounded by beautiful seventeenth- and eighteenth-century merchants' houses, this lively square is filled with street vendors, cafes, shops, galleries and some of Warsaw's top restaurants.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Castle Square (Plac Zamkowy), Junction ul. Miodowa and Krakowskie Przedmiescie, Warsaw Poland
Located in Old Town, this picturesque open plaza was built in 1821 and features the King Zygmunt III column in its center.
Pass By: King Sigismund's Column (Kolumna Zygmunta), Castle Square Old Town, Warsaw Poland
King Sigismund's Column, which dates back to the 1600s, in addition to being a work of art, is one of Warsaw's famous landmarks in Old Town.
Departure Point :Szpitalna 8, 00-031 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.