Ex-hacienda of Chautla and Val'quirico. PRIVATE Tour
On a private tour for you, your partner or your family or friends. You can enjoy two unique places of its kind. We visit the Chautla and Val'quirico exhaust and you decide which one to visit first and which one to spend more time on. If you enjoy nature for longer or enjoy Val'quirico to take a photo session in every corner and enjoy its exquisite restaurants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets and parking.
What's excluded :
We will visit the former hacienda where an English-style Castle is located in the middle of two lakes. You can climb to the top of the Castle to have the best picture of the place. Walk through the gardens. And if you want it with extra cost, ride a boat or fish trout.
• Val'Quirico, Carretera Xoxtla Santa Isabel Tetlatlauhca Km 2 No. 101, Nativitas, Nativitas Municipality 90710 Mexico
Departure Point :Municipal Palace Puebla, Av. Don Juan de Palafox y. Mendoza 14, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Let's pick up customers at any hotel in the city of Puebla. The appointment is in the lobby. Or you can reach our offices 3n the city base.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All the tours we offer is privately. If you travel as a couple, family or friends, we do not mix the tour with other people or groups unknown to you. Tours are by private car that are disinfected or sanitized before and after each tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.