Exclusive Bike Experience at Iguazu Falls
How about getting to know one of the 7 wonders of the natural world in a unique way. This is our propost. Show travelers the Iguaçu National Park far beyond the falls.
During the trip we can observe the exuberance of the fauna and flora of the region, in addition to learning a little more about the little-publicized stories of the park, such as the story of the first white man who described the falls, why there are some buildings inside the park , the stories of the natives who lived in the region before the discovery, the importance of Santos Drumond for its existence and many other legends and myths.
Want to connect with the park in a different way? Come live this experience with us.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bicycle and helmet
- Accredited tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Iguaçu National Park (Price: Brazilians R $ 43, Mercosur R $ 73, Foreign R $ 80)
With accredited guides, passionate about nature and pedaling, we will get to know a little more about the park's stories, its fauna and flora and be impressed by our rich Atlantic Forest.
During our tour, departing at 9:00 am, we will cover 26 km on a circuit until the beginning of the waterfall trail, with stops at strategic points to discover even more the beauty of our backyard. The whole tour lasts around 5 and a half hours, full of energy and immersion!
Are you a beginner on the pedal or are you afraid of not being able to finish the tour? Don't worry, we have 3 stops where we can return by bus if necessary. We go at a walking pace and the idea is to enjoy the beauty of the national park as well as the falls.
• Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
• Parque Nacional do Iguacu, Rodovia Br-469 Km 1-8, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-830 Brazil
Departure Point :Bus Terminus, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, Brazil
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.