Exclusive Faberge Egg Painting Class in St Petersburg
The Faberge eggs have conquered everyone’s hearts with their splendor and exquisiteness a long time ago and still remain one of the most recognizable piece of jewelry produced in Russia. We are welcome you to sign up for this exceptional workshop which is suitable for all ages and levels of painting skills. Make and paint your own pendant in the form of a small egg which might become a one-of-a-kind adornment to yourself or a lovely gift for your friend!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional artist's time for 2 hours
- Private interpreter
- All the necessary items for painting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the option 'Class+Guide+Transfer' is selected)
What's excluded :
- Drinks and snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only for the option 'Class+Guide)
- Visa-free paperwork and parking in the cruise port for cruise ship passengers
During this tour, you will get a chance to explore one of the largest jewelry factories in Russia, founded during the tsarist times.
As you tour one of the most productive factories, you will learn the history of jewelry making in Russia, will see the real facility from inside, will learn about various jewelry techniques and the tedious quality process.
After the tour, you will visit the local factory store to get inspiration for your future jewelry creation or maybe even purchase some authentic beauty pieces. (Please note that the timing of the store visit might be shifted to after the jewelry master-class).
During the master-class, you will learn how to decorate and paint your own Faberge pendant. The activity will entice both adults and children, and will provide for high-quality family time together!
• Museum of the Jewelry Factory Russkiye Samotsvety, Karla Faberzhe Sq., 8, St. Petersburg 195112 Russia
Departure Point :a monument to Karl Faberge, Ploshchad' Karla Faberzhe, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 195213
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel located in the city center.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Class+Guide 1/3/2021 - 12/30/2021
Class+Guide+Transfer 1/3/2021 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please specify your hotel's name and address for pickup
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.