Exclusive Fraser Island Day Tour
Fraser in a Day!
See the best of Fraser Island on this exclusive, fully catered, 1 day guided 4WD adventure!
4WD along 75 Mile Beach with stops at the Maheno Shipwreck, Pinnacles, and Eli Creek. Inland, be mesmerised by Lake McKenzie and amazed by the ancient ferns and rainforest at Central Station. Be part of the ONLY day tour to visit Indian Head!
What you will see:
- Lake Mckenzie
- Rainforest (Central Station, Wangoolba Creek)
- 75 Mile Beach
- Eli Creek
- The Maheno Shipwreck
- Cathedral Beach (Coloured Sands)
- PLUS the only 1 day tour to visit INDIAN HEAD!
- Accredited eco guide / driver
- Small tour group (maximum 7 passengers per vehicle)
- Courtesy pick-up / drop-off
- Modern air-conditioned 4WDs - GXL Toyota Landcruisers
- Return ferry transfer
- Morning tea: a selection of cheese & crackers, fresh seasonal fruit and sweets
- Picnic style buffet lunch: fresh bread rolls, cold meat & salads
- Dietary requirements catered for: vegetarian / vegan, lactose free, gluten free, allergies
- All beverages: water, tea & coffee, juice
- Complimentary beer or champagne with lunch
- ALL FEES & CHARGES - no hidden costs!
- Pick up 7:30am, Returns 6:00pm
- Operates daily
- Day 1 : Exclusive Fraser Island Day TourCourtesy pick up from accommodation from 7:30am Ferry to Fraser Island from River Heads, Hervey Bay Guided tour of: Lake Mckenzie, Rainforest (Central Station, Wangoolba Creek), 75 Mile Beach, Eli Creek, The Maheno Shipwreck, Cathedral Beach (Coloured Sands), PLUS the only 1 day tour to visit INDIAN HEAD! Morning tea: a selection of cheese & crackers, fresh seasonal fruit and sweets Picnic style buffet lunch: fresh bread rolls, cold meat & salads Ferry departs Kingfisher Bay Resort at 5pm Courtesy drop off back to accommodation from 6pmMeals :Lunch
Includes pick up from major Hervey Bay accommodation providers, excludes airbnb and private accommodation. Pick ups start from 7:30am.