Exclusive guided tour "the silver wood mine" in Vialas
Discover a magical, amazing, bewitching site.
In a wild valley of the Cevennes, I will take you to meet an old stone factory. Here, 150 years ago, the clatter of machines was deafening. Today, the river murmurs under the song of the birds and the guided tour opens the doors of the old foundry, closed to the public except guided tour.
I love this place and I love to show it off!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vialas, Vialas, Lozere, Occitanie
I will tell you the history of the silver mine and you will discover the remarkable vestiges of the old factory, listed as a Historic Monument. This part is only accessible with a guided tour.
Together, we will stroll through this plant engulfed in vegetation, we will discover how money was made and what the workers' life was like, we will admire the stone vaults and the force of nature taking over.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :La Planche, 48220 Vialas, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Provide sneakers or hiking shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.