Exclusive Private Day-tour To Wallonia From Brussels With Limo
Customised private tour- work with a local guide to customise the tour to suit your interests and preferences. Enjoy a private tour across beautiful Wallonia with a professional driver and a tour guide.
- Visit beautiful ruins of Abbaye du Viviers so loved by Victor Hugo
- Lunch and Beer tasting in Maridsous Abbaye
-The citadel in Dinant offers an amazing view over the valley and its surroundings. You can access it by foot by climbing the 408 stairs up to the top or to take téléphérique
- Visit of the Collégiale Notre-Dame de Dinant - a cathedral with pear-shaped bell tower is a local icon. Besides its remarkable architecture on the outside, the cathedral boasts one of the largest stained glass in Europe
-Walk the bridge of Saxophones
-Take a boat-tour
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Museum/ attraction tickets
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye de Villers
- Entry/Admission - Maredsous Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Citadelle de Dinant
- Entry/Admission - Eglise Collegiale Notre-Dame
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abbaye de Villers, Rue de l'Abbaye 55, Villers-la-ville 1495 Belgium
Villers Abbey is an ancient Cistercian abbey located in the town of Villers-la-Ville, in the Walloon Brabant province of Wallonia, one piece of the Wallonia's Major Heritage. Founded in 1146, the abbey was abandoned in 1796. Most of the site has since fallen into ruins.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maredsous Abbey, Rue de Maredsous 11, 5537 Denée, Belgium
Maredsous is the name given to both the abbey beer and the Benedictine abbey, found near Denée, between Namur and Dinant. Maredsous Abbey was founded in 1872, and was one of the
first Belgian abbeys to re-establish its links with the country’s rich monastic past, after the destruction of the French Revolution (1789-1799).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Citadelle de Dinant, Chemin de la Citadelle 1, Dinant 5500 Belgium
The Citadel of Dinant is a fortress located in the Walloon city of Dinant in the province of Namur, Belgium. The current fort was built in 1815 on a site which was originally fortified in 1051 when the region was ruled by the Prince-Bishopric of Liège.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eglise Collegiale Notre-Dame, Dinant Belgium
The Collegiate Church of Our Lady is a 13th-century Gothic cathedral in Dinant, a city in Waloon Belgium, on the banks of the River Meuse. The collegiate church replaced a 10th-century Romanesque church which collapsed in 1228, leaving only the North door.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our professional driver will come to pick you up from the hotel lobby and take you directly to the location where the local tour guide will be waiting for you.Airports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.