Exclusive VIP Private Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Tour
VIP experience with this skip the Vatican lines priority entrance official private tour, which includes the Vatican Museum, the Sistine Chapel, the Basilica of St. Peter - Join this 3-hour guided tour to see the magnificent highlights of the Vatican City. With your expert private guide, explore the Museum one of the most extraordinary collections of art in the world. Pause in the Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo's masterpiece, and from there, visit St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Holy Caves, where many popes are buried.
Tour suitable for families with kids, couples, and small groups!
per adult from
What's included :
- Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel skip the line ticket
- Privileged access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Headset (more that 8 people)
- Official expert tour guide
- Private guide service
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Pick up/Drop off service
- Food & Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Introduction on the Vatican City and Vatican History
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Discover the treasures hosted by one of the largest and most-visited museums of the world enriched by a huge number of masterpieces collected through time.
You will be introduced to the impressive greatness of the Vatican Museum.
Admire the best of the ancient world visiting the Greek and Roman sculpture section. A collection of classical art masterpieces where admire the beauty of several sculpture groups, as for example the statue of Laocoön and His Sons that is one of the most famous ancient sculptures.
Pass by the Chandelier Gallery, named by the several marble chandelier decorating this section.
Be astonished by the elegant Tapestry gallery, wallpapered by the finest tapestry worldwide, realized by Raphael's disciples.
Visit the Maps Gallery, a complete exhibition of maps representing Italy as it was seen by cartographer in 1581.
Enter in the Raphael's Rooms, with his huge famous paintings.
Enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Vatican Garden
and much more ...
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Admire the major representatives of Italian art such as Leonardo, Perugino, Beato Angelico, and many more
Towards the end of this tour you will visit the beautiful Sistine Chapel to admire Michelangelo’s masterpiece: The Last Judgement.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Visit the Basilica. Inside you can admire some Baroque masterpieces and the breathtaking Pietà by Michelangelo. You can also enjoy a moment of reflection in the Vatican caves.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Walkers not allowed
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- All visitors should arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Your tickets will be held by the guide for collection on the day of the tour. You will be required to present this voucher. If you have purchased a discounted option you will be asked to show a photo ID in exchange for your tickets.
- Your guide will be waiting for you holding a signboard with your name at the Vatican Museum's main entrance in Viale Vaticano.
- Knees & Shoulders MUST be covered for both men & women to enter! Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure This could also influence the smooth running of the tour, especially on national holidays and events.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependant on the monument/attractions administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to variations
- IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE BASILICA DURING RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS AND CEREMONIES (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE). The Basilica is often subject to sudden closures. In these cases it is not possible to guarantee access to the Basilica.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed.
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.