Excursion from fez to Oued laou
Morocco Easy Travel invites you to experience a peaceful overnight in Oued laou village or in Chefchaouen. Completely lost yourself in the mesmerized beauty of Chefchaouen city along with Oued Laou when travelling from Fez to Tangier.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Dinner
- Monumental sites Entry Fees
Day 1: Fez - Chefchaouen - Ouad Laou
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Our excursion starts at around 9:00AM. Along the Rif Mountains, the journey will introduce you to the Rif multiple traditional houses and fertile plains. The picturesque town of Chefchaouen is highly recommended for having an impressive blue walls and handicraft items. where we can stay one night and explore the blue city.
Or you have the choice to drive towards the village of Oued Laou to stay one night in a local house.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Ouad laou
Day 2: Ouad Laou - Fez
Pass By: Medina of Tetouan, Tetouan Morocco
The next morning, you will be served a fresh breakfast that is included in our private excursion. Oued Laou is a peaceful village that is known for its large beach, you can easily find a calm place to relax far from traffic. It has an interesting winding gorges, simply an amazing one to wander at while having some photos. When it comes to choosing your lunch meal; Sardine Fish is the best! Since it is served fresh directly off the boat.
In the afternoon, Fez to Oued Laou journey will end returning back to Fez. It is where to expect a private transfer to the Airport or your accommodation.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the hotel and Riad or the Airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.