Excursion From Fez to the Middle Atlas Mountains
On this middle atlas day trip from fez, visit three beautiful, touristic places an witness the traditional lives of Berber families. catch some stunning views meet some monkeys, and learn about Moroccan culture!
• The departure will be in fez at 9 A.M AFTER THE BREAKFAST
• Visit the outstanding sights of nature, the pure fragrance of the mountains. And the nice views of water falls
• HIBATOUR experienced drivers will take you many other well-kown places for example Imouzar, Ifrane and Michlifne.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personnal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Immouzer, Immouzer, Fes-Boulemane Region
After breakfast at your raid or hotel in Fez the oldest city of Morocco , we will drive you in an equipped and comfortable vehicles at 9 a.m. the first stop on our day trip would be Immouzar, a small touristic town at the headwaters of the biggest water sources in Morocco. We will also have some time at the small Berber town to explore the beautiful nature and landscapes in addition to panoramic views that you will for sure enjoy with HIBATOUR. We ill also discover more about the impressive Berber culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ifrane, Ifrane, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
We will continue our Fes day trip to the middle Atlas, to Ifrane the magical city and one of the most beautiful, clean cities in Morocco and in the world. Known as the ‘ the little Switzerland’ . our driver will take in great to around the city from skiing slopes to green hells and charming mountains covered with pure snow in addition to flowing rivers and shinning lakes of Ifrane. We will also take picture with one of Ifrane’s landmarks which is the stone lion that sits on the patch of grass in the garden of Mohammed the fifth.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Azrou, Azrou, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Our day trip is not done yet , after the panoramic view over the stunning Atlas mountains we will move to Azrou, an old Berber town in fes region with the largest cedar forest in Africa. HIBATOUR will take you through the green woods in an adventurous walking. After that we will have a break to enjoy the breezy atmosphere of forest, take some memorable pictures, relax in a spiritual conditions. The erea is known by Barbay monkeys the think which will give you the change to witness and know of of middle atlas wild life’s side.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Fes, Fes, Fes-Boulemane Region
At the end our professional driver will take you back to your hotels and riads in Fez . wishing to meet you again in another adventurous trip .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Aireport Pickup Is not Included in Tour PriceAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.