Excursion Heart of Montenegro
Experience the whole Montenegro in just one day! This tour offers you the possibility to get to know Montenegro and its four different geographical areas, from the blue sea to the high black mountains. The tour goes along the coast direction south-east to the central part of the country, above the Skadar lake. Further through the Zeta valley to the capital Podgorica. First coffee break will be few kilometers after Podgorica.
The curvy road leads us through the stunning Moraca canyon. Our next stop is deep in the canyon, by the Monastery of Moraca (13th century) which features many invaluable and famous frescoes.
Passing by the towns of Kolasin and Mojkovac, along the Tara River, we continue towards the Durmitor massif. At Splaviste, the starting point of multi-day rafting trips, we are having an eco-picnic close to the turquoise water of the Tara River, featuring Montenegrin national specialties (smoked ham, goat cheese, sausages and wine).
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tara Bridge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tara Bridge, Tara Canyon Durmitor N.P. - Zabljak, Montenegro, Zabljak, Durmitor National Park, Zabljak Municipality 84220 Montenegro
The highlight of the excursion is the view from the Djurdjevica Tara Bridge. You can take a walk or refresh in the nearby Café which offers you the magnificent view to the one of Europe’s most beautiful bridges.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Globtour Montenegro, 4 Dositejeva, Budva 85310, Montenegro
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.