Excursion Lagziera from Agadir
Departure from Agadir at 8:30 in the morning heading south, passing through several Berber villages, desert landscapes, the wild coast ... stops and break photos at will ....
Once you arrive in Legziera you will have enough time to enjoy the golden fine sand beach, the sun, admire the beauty of the wild nature ... a haven of peace! Lunch is planned at the edge of the ocean; local specialty: grilled fresh fish, arrival of the day, tomato salad with tuna, fried potatoes, and drinks ..... After lunch free time.
The return is expected at the end of the afternoon; passing through the city of Tiznit; ancient city known by these silver filigree Berber jewelry ... stop and visit (optional) according to the wishes of the customers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Legzira Beach, n 2 Rue Smara, Sidi Ifni 85200 Morocco
Legziera, a different excursion from the others ..... beach known by these astronomical arches of rocks and red earth carved by the Atlantic Ocean; is one of the most beautiful beach in Morocco 180 km south of Agadir in the region of Sidi Ifni. It is a beautiful beach with beautiful landscapes, and great waves appreciated by hikers and surfers from all over the world.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
- port d'agadir
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.