Excursion to 2 UNESCO Sites in a Day
A full-day excursion to two of Sri Lanka's popular UNESCO heritage sites at an affordable cost. If you are looking for a reliable, safe, comfortable and cost-effective excursion/ activity, this is suitable for you.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off from and to airport or Negombo
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Government Taxes
What's excluded :
- Cost of meals and beverages during the tour
- Entrance Fees
- Video and camera permits
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
You will visit the Rock Fortress of Sigiriya, a UNESCO World Heritage Site - Built in the 5th century AD, this magnificent complex of geometrically laid gardens, pools, fountains as well as oldest surviving murals of maidens was palace of the
King Kasyapa. The most significant feature of the rock would have been the Lion staircase leading to the palace garden on the summit. Climbing up the rock you will see the Mirror Wall, a highly polished rock surface that has weathered the times to shine and reflect even today.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dambulla Cave Temple, Jaffna Hwy, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
Visit the Dambulla cave temple- Dambulla is a part of the Cultural Triangle declared by UNESCO is on the main road from Sigiriya to Kandy. There are over 80 caves in the surrounding
and some of them have been used by the monks as meditation locations. Major attractions are spread over 5 caves, which contain the statues and the paintings. The temple is a perfect location to view the evolution of the ancient Sri Lankan arts.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.