Excursion to Mycenae and Epidaurus From Athens
Take a day trip from Athens to explore the remains of ancient Mycenae, the center of Greek civilization from 1600 to 1100 BC. C. Visit the town of Epidaurus, famous for its impressive Hellenic theater.
per adult from
What's included :
- Price of admission
- Transportation by luxury bus with A / C
- Hotel pick-up and return transfer (selected hotels only)
- Services of an official Spanish-speaking tour guide
- All the taxes
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- Soft drinks and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Departure of the day trip from our terminal through the coastal national road to the Corinth Canal (short stop).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Site Mycenae, Mycenae 21200 Greece
After the Corinth Canal, we will enter the Argolis region, the golden land of Mycenae of Homer, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Dating back to the second century B.C., Mycenae was one of the main centers of Greek civilization and a military fortress that dominated much of southern Greece. We will visit the archaeological site home of the mythical kingdom of Agamemnon. Where you can see the Cyclopean Walls, the Lion Gate, the Royal Tombs, including that of Clitemnestra de Agamenón, and the Treasure of Atreus, a magnificent sculpture from the 14th century B.C. Next, time will be left for an optional traditional Greek lunch at a nearby restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
Before lunch an optional stop will be made in a ceramic factory. After lunch, we continue to Epidaurus and visit the old theater. The UNESCO World Heritage monument is reputed to be the birthplace of Apollo's son, Asclepius, the healer and was the most famous healing center in the classical world. Epidaurus is probably most famous for its theater, one of the best preserved buildings in classical Greece and is still used today for its incredible acoustics. The day trip through Argolis (Mycenae - Epidaurus) returns to Athens in the afternoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick-up / drop-off service from / to hotels located in the center of Athens.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.