Excursion to the Enchanted City
Enjoy with us the most famous natural monument in the province, located in the heart of the Serranía de Cuenca natural park, about 30 kilometers from the city.
With our guided tour you will travel a magical tour in the best possible place to get carried away and enjoy the didactic explanations of our guides, which will reveal countless data, and curiosities about the nature and history of a place that has served as the setting for a handful of films such as "Conan the Barbarian."
The guided tour of the Enchanted City is essential to understand the physical geography of Cuenca and the Iberian Peninsula. Highly recommended for the excursions of the little ones!
Finally, we will enjoy the breathtaking views offered by the Ventano del Diablo, in a karst landscape modeled over millions of years by the action of natural agents, which is also home to numerous species of fauna and flora.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ciudad Encantada
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ventano del Diablo, Villalba de la Sierra Spain
We will enjoy the breathtaking views offered by Ventano del Diablo, in a karst landscape model for millions of years by the action of natural agents.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ciudad Encantada, Carretera CM-2104, Km 19, 16146 Valdecabras Spain
Our guides will show the charm, magic and natural environment that the Enchanted City offers us, located in the natural park of the Serranía de Cuenca.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at all hotels and at the AVE station.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.