Excursion to the Middle of the World
Visit this icon of Ecuador and live experiences that defy the laws of physics and occur only in this part of the world.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
We go to the "Middle of the World City", where you can see the monument that divides the northern hemisphere from the southern hemisphere of the planet. It was built in the 18th century where the French scientific expedition defined the exact position of the Ecuador line that divides the world and is an unmissable place for those who visit Quito. Includes entrance to the Middle of the World complex where you can live unique experiences that defy the laws of physics and that occur only in this part of the world. After visiting this privileged place and registering it in your passport, you will always see Ecuador and the Middle of the World differently.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.