Excursion to the mills of Zaanse Schans
Join our Spanish-speaking guides on this tour in which we visit one of the most charming places in the Netherlands: the Zaanse Schans mills.
There is no better way to enjoy an afternoon of your trip than visiting the Zaanse Schans windmills, an area that was the country's economic engine between the 16th and 18th centuries, as the Dutch took advantage of the force of the wind to grind the spices that They brought from their colonies, make oils, mustards, paper, cocoa ...
Our specialized guides will explain their curious operation and will accompany you to a clog workshop where they will show us live how traditional Dutch footwear is manufactured.
We will also visit a cheese factory where we can taste a wide variety of Dutch cheeses and explain the process of making the famous Gouda cheeses.
Of course, before we return to Amsterdam, we will enjoy free time to walk around and take the best photos of your trip!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Spanish Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
The famous mills of Zaanse Schans, in addition to different workshops and farms in which the ancient Dutch trades are still practiced.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :ALOHA, De Ruijterkade 151, 1011 AC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :2:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.