Exotic Fruits Tour of Medellin
Walk through a conventional market and get to know its fruits, vegetables and flowers, this is the local market called “The Minorista”. Take a look at exotic fruits and interact with the salesman. Join us across the narrow passages filled with aromas and exotic products, taste fruits and juices, play with its flavors.
• Duration: 3 hours.
• Location to visit: “The Minorista Square”.
• Starting location: Pickup and drop-off at your hotel.
• Days available: Any day by request.
• Includes bilingual guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- 9 am, pick up in your place, after we are going to minorista(whole sale).
we spend 2 hours in the fruit market,
City Tour Medellín – Market and Fruit Tour
La Minorista, the city’s local market. Not only explore the colorful city center of Medellín, but also discover the the special atmosphere of the market with all your senses. Try exotic fruits and experience the world of the local markets discovering the tiny corridors full of flavors and exotic products and typical Colombian food. You will taste a variety of delicious tropical fruits and finish your trip with a 100% pure fruit juice. Join us on a stunning Medellín Market Tour that takes you through the “authentic” city center of Medellin!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
medellin and metropolitan area envigado, sabaneta and itagui
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- english and spanish
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.