Exotic Lombok's Pink Beach Private Tour
Pink Beach is one of a newly introduced tourist attraction in East Lombok. Best time to be there is around 12:00 to 3:00 pm, as the color of the sand brighter from the reflections of the sunshine and the blue clear water. Nominated as one of the best place for weekend with family or friends. It is truly nature and fantastic place for photos, sunbathing, swimming, and snorkeling.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Tanjung Luar Fish Market
- Entry/Admission - Pink Beach
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanjung Luar Fish Market, Lombok 83672 Indonesia
Depart from your hotel in early morning at between 05.00-06.00 am straight to Tanjung Luar fish market, located in east cost of Lombok island. It is well known with it the biggest fish market on the island. Seeing local traders & the fishermen activities,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gili Pasir, Gg. Kuda Laut, Serangan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80229, Indonesia
Crossing by boat about 30 minutes to Pulau Pasir, this tiny island is surrounded by white sand beach, you can walk around the island about 10 minutes by foot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pink Beach, Sekaroh, Jerowaru, Lombok Indonesia
The magically color of sand. the sand brighter from the reflections of the sunshine and the blue clear water.
Pink Beach 2 for snorkeling to see the beautiful underwater with coral reef and tropical fishes. After snorkeling in this island than we continued to visit the Pink Beach 1 with the magically color of sand. Get some rest here than continued to visit Semangko beach for snorkeling again, this place is amazing to see the coral life beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Tanjung Luar Fish Market, Lombok 83672 Indonesia
After snorkeling in this place than we crossing back to Tanjung Luar harbor, continued back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.