Experience a different Traditional Chinese Medicine, Massage & Wisdom
It is an in-depth body, mind and soul experience and a lot of fun! It is not any kind of TCM experience in a clinic setting. It takes place at my good friend's health spa. We create this unique TCM experience and want to share our PASSION and LOVE for Traditional Chinese Medicine and natural ways of healing. We have hosted friends from many countries all over the world and locally. Isn't it amazing. You will see a WALL of lovely photos at Zhao Qing's health spa! :) We have lots of LAUGHTERS and HEARTWARMING moments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - top quality Chinese Tea and a variety of Seasonnal Refreshments
- The most therapeutic massage with personalized treatments
- Have Zhao Qing read your pulse and make an assessment of your health with recommendation
- An exclusive down-to-earth talk about Yin Yang, Five Elements, and Traditional Chinese Medicine
What's excluded :
Have you ever wondered why the Beijingers eat Peking Roast Duck but not Fried Chicken?
Join a different Traditional Chinese Medicine, Massage & Wisdom, learn and experience everything in a most relaxing friends’ gathering at my friend Zhao Qing’s health spa!
We do not talk about wisdom in China; we live it in every detail of our everyday lives. During this experience you will...
*Learn and understand how we apply the ancient wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine in our daily lives; the way we eat, we drink, etc.
*Understand how TCM integrates with our body, the world, and the universe around us.
*Discover why Beijingers eat Roast Duck but not Fried Chicken. You’ll learn Grandma’s kitchen secrets and the wisdom passed on from generation to generation.
*Have Zhao Qing take your pulse and make an assessment of your health with recommendation.
*Try the most therapeutic massage according to main meridians of our body with personalized treatments.
*Develop a reverence for the Rhythm of Nature; how to live in harmony with one’s own body and Nature.
*Savor Chinese Tea and a variety of Seasonal Refreshments.
• Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
Departure Point :Yonghegong Street, Yong He Gong Da Jie, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.