Experience Cu Chi Tunnels By Bike Day Trip
There are many way to reach to Cu Chi tunnels, but one of the best way is to take a bike ride to explore cu chi villages, experience daily life of the locals to gain an insight of the local life. Cycling distance is on your request and abilities, but varies from 15km to 40km (9 miles to 22 miles).
Riding conditions: easy, flat countryside path to make sure you will enjoy the countryside bike ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Entry/Admission - Countryside Adventures
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Experience the real Cu Chi Tunnels villages by Bike:
Morning,pick up at your hotel and transfer to Cu Chi Villages.
Enjoy Cycling through villages to see daily life of the locals.
You could have a chance to see Cow,Pig, fish farms along the way.
Lunch break at local restaurant.
Afternoon, Visit to the famous Tunnels network to know about Vietnam war and how the local fighters survived during the war.
Finish cycling and back to HCM city in the afternoon.
Cycling distance: From 20-30KM
Road condition: Very flat
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Countryside Adventures, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Morning, pick up at your Ho Chi Minh City hotel. Transfer by private minivan with bikes to countryside. Start riding in quiet countryside trail to see the daily life of the locals. Stop at local place to refresh with mineral water or sugarcane juice. Riding through rubber plantation. Upon arrival in Cu Chi, having lunch at local restaurant.Visit to the tunnels network in the afternoon. Transfer back to Saigon in the late afternoon.
Cycling distance is on your request and abilities and can vary from 15km to 40km (9 miles to 22 miles).
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City Opera House, 07 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Please come to our meeting point to be picked up together with the other guests to avoid traffic jam.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will pay extra fees if number of guests not enough to departure.Please contact Countryside Team for extra fee for group size:02-03 guests.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.