Experience India with an Authentic Cook and Dine session in New Delhi
With the help of your host, you will get the opportunity to peek into the local way of life while learning to cook a few Indian dishes. As a part of this experience, you will learn some dishes from the Indian cuisine which will be followed by an amazing homemade feast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking Class
What's excluded :
- Pick up and Drop off
- When in Delhi, enjoy the local flavours of the city in a clean and hygienic environment, at the home of a local! Join your host Vibhor for a fun cooking and dining experience at his home in Malviya Nagar, New Delhi. Begin the experience by getting to know your host over a refreshing welcome drink and then head to the kitchen for the home-based cooking session. Learn to prepare Chicken Tangri (Dry Tandoori chicken legs spiced with Indian spices and yogurt) and then Tandoori Potatoes (Shallow fried potatoes with a hint of curd and spices) amongst other dishes. Following this, you can head to the dining area to sit back, relax and enjoy the scrumptious feast with your host, Vibhor. Feel free to ask Vibhor about the culture, cuisine and local things in the city!
Please Note: This is not a professional cooking class, but an opportunity to interact with a local and learn the tips and tricks of Indian cooking.
• AAM PANNA / SEASONAL FRUIT JUICE WITH MASALA - A mint & masala raw fruit slush to quench the thirst of our guests and create a perfect mood for scrumptious food.
• TANDOORI POTATO (VEG) - Shallow-fried potatoes with a hint of curd and spices to add to the flavours of scrumptious yet simple home cooked food.
• TANDOORI CHICKEN TANGRI (NON-VEG) - Dry tandoori chicken legs spiced up with Indian spices and yogurt. A perfect way to start the meal.
• DUM ALOO (VEG) - Small sized potatoes cooked in spicy gravy. It is rich in texture and one of the famous dishes in India.
• VEG PULAO - Boiled rice with vegetables and mild raw spices.
• MUSHROOM GALAUTI KEBABS (VEG) - A vegetarian version of the popular Galauti kebabs.
• MUTTON GALAUTI KEBABS (NON VEG) - Melt in the mouth minced mutton kebabs!
• CHICKEN CURRY (NON VEG) - A light chicken gravy dish simply made out of whole spices.
• PHIRNI/KHEER - Milk-based frozen sweet dish made out of milk and rice with a rich flavour of kesar.
Departure Point :Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.