Experience Lisbon: Small-Group or Private Walking Tour with Food & Wine Tastings
See and taste your way through Lisbon on this three-to-four-hour small-group walking tour of the city. With historic highlights, culinary delights and local interaction, this tour offers a unique insight into Portugal's capital. Visit some of Lisbon’s famous squares. Explore vibrant, multicultural neighborhoods. Snack on delicious pastries, fresh seafood and Portuguese wine. Learn about the city's heroes and history-makers. Cross the River Tagus on a ferry, and take in panoramic views of the city.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transport as indicated
- Coffee & pastries
- Cheese & marmalade tasting
- Local green wine & sea food tasting
- Drink at viewpoint
- Local English speaking guide.
- Entry/Admission - Pontal de Cacilhas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praca Martim Moniz, Rua de Senhora da Saude, Lisbon 1100-586 Portugal
Meet your informative, local guide in the historic neighbourhood of Mouraria – a melting pot of cultures from far and wide and a place you are unlikely to see on other Lisbon tours. Portugal’s seafaring past has allowed many different cultural influences to contribute to the richness of modern-day Portuguese culture. We’ll see examples of this as we pass small churches, mosques, and shops selling goods from far-flung places.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Centro Comercial Mouraria, Praça Martim Moniz, 1100-394 572, Portugal
Our Lisbon tour then satisfies your appetite by stopping at a small, hidden bakery where traditional pastries and espresso coffee will provide a tasty pick-me-up and another insight into the local way of life, of which this Lisbon food tour shows you plenty - trust us!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lisbon Tram & Funicular Network, Lisbon Portugal
Soak up some Lisbon sightseeing highlights and history while visiting churches and taverns, then stop to taste Portuguese cheese and authentic, locally made marmalade.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rossio Square, Praca Dom Pedro IV, Lisbon 1100-026 Portugal
Walk past the beautiful Rossio Square (Lisbon’s main square) and find out how much the city has changed since the devastating earthquake of 1755.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Chiado, Lisbon Portugal
Next, explore the highlights of the cultural and bohemian districts of Chiado, Bairro Alto, and Bica as you travel through Lisbon. We'll stop to enjoy spectacular views of the city alongside a refreshing drink.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pontal de Cacilhas, Largo Alfredo Diniz (Alex) 7, Almada 2800-252 Portugal
Then, we’ll take a short trip to the Tagus River, the subject of many Portuguese songs and poems, where we’ll board a ferry and venture to the picturesque Cacilhas, where Portuguese green wine and freshly-caught seafood await! Enjoy magnificent views from the South Bank, then return to your drop-off point where your tour ends. From here your local guide will be happy to give you directions back to your accommodation, or recommendations on other places to check out in this area.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Mundial, Praça Martim Moniz 2, 1100-341 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Cais do Sodre, Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not include a trip on Santa Just lift
- Minimum age is 6 years
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.