Experience Nepal -Culture ,Nature Adventure and Community travel
Experience the best of Nepal in a single trip - culture , history , spend a night to spiritually recharge in a Buddhist Monastery , eat pray with monk , hike on the foothills of the Himalayas , immerse with the local community and volunteer at a school , relax and rejuvenate in meditation , enjoy the wildlife and nature and much more .
Discover the important facet of Nepal that includes --among others-- culture, lifestyle, art, and tradition; majestic Himalayan peaks and serene lakes; and Nature. immerse completely in peace and relax, transforming activities and Nepali way of life. You will explore the rich culture tradition, amazing art and architecture, discover the day to day life-style, and relax in quiet natural gateways outside of Kathmandu. This trip is perfect for travelers looking for a cultural immersive leisure holiday where no physical fitness and activities are required as most people associate Nepal with.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel with Breakfast , All meals during Trekking , monastry stay , activity fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Visit around UNESCO heritage sites of Kathmandu valley that accommodate a number of ancient and medieval temples, palaces, courtyards, and other petty monuments.
Learn about Hinduism and Buddhism religion that has been existing in Harmony through ages in Ne-pal . A short session 2 hrs on basic of Meditation for Mindfullness .
Hike close to nature enjoying magnificent Himalayas around Annapurna .
Stay two nights in a Buddhist Monastry at Namobuddha , eat and pray with the monk
Stay in a clean local family homestay and also engage authentic Nepali village , visit to our community supported School for underprivileged student with NGO we support READI NGO www.readi.org.np .10 % of this trip will go to our supported NGO .
Explore the local markets of Kathmandu Valley and our secret exploration
Taste the authentic Nepali cuisine with cultural dance from different ethnicities of Nepal.
Explore the countryside of Nepal during the scenic drive.
Pokhara-- the beautiful city of lakes on the foothill of Annapurna and Machapuchre peaks.
Exploration of the national park of Chitwan, Jungle walk and canoeing.
• Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at Tribhuwan international Airport in Kathmandu
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.