Experience the history, traditional culture and the latest of Kinosaki at once! [Kinosaki Onsen and wonderful experience tour]
Speaking of Kinosaki Onsen, outside water and crab are specialties.
It is a fun experience to go around the town while clogging in a yukata.
But wait a minute!
Not only that, there are many other attractions that can only be found in a Japanese-style hot spring resort with a history of 1300 years. In this tour, we will introduce you to a representative experience unique to Kinosaki Onsen that makes you feel "wonderful!"
It will be an unforgettable and memorable experience.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea fee to drink during the Japanese tea experience is included in the cost
- Entry/Admission - Onsenji Temple
- Entry/Admission - かみや民藝木屋町小路
- Entry/Admission - Sanpou Nishimuraya
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Onsenji Temple, 985-2 Kinosakichoyushima, Toyooka 669-6101 Hyogo Prefecture
Founded in 1300, Kinosaki Onsen is the guardian of Onsenji. While listening to the explanation of the origin of Kinosaki Onsen from the priests, etc., they also taught ancient bathing practices and special prayer prayers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: かみや民藝木屋町小路, 391 Kinosakichō Yushima, Toyooka, Hyogo 669-6101, Japan
Traditional crafts and straw crafts only available here in Japan. While learning from the craftsmen, experience the simple and delicate way of making. Make a nice postcard to send to someone special.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sanpou Nishimuraya, 463-2 Kinosakichō Yushima, Toyooka, Hyogo 669-6101, Japan
Nishimuraya is a long-established ryokan known as Kinosaki Onsen.
Enjoy a special way to enjoy Japanese tea at the salon "Sampou Nishimuraya Honten", a salon that is a new challenge area of Jun Nippon Ryokan, which has been in business for 150 years.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :城崎温泉元湯, 857 湯島 城崎町 Toyooka, Hyogo 669-6101, Japan
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Sanpou Nishimuraya, 463-2 Kinosakichō Yushima, Toyooka, Hyogo 669-6101, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.