Experience the impressive Monastery Debrelibanos and Abay Gorge in a day trip
ELMI TOUR is one of the most trusted tour companies in Ethiopia with experienced and well-trained managers and staff. We are proud to offer the best customer service in the country, and we always strive to be client-oriented and flexible for our guests' safety and maximum satisfaction. To reveal a secret behind our quality standard, one of the owners is Japanese. As you may know, Japan is famous for its best customer service in the world. ELMI TOUR is benefiting from the coaching and advice provided by this Japanese owner and continuously improving its services.
- We use new and well-maintained vehicles based on the group size
- We use well-experienced drivers
- Our drivers knows very well Addis Ababa city
- Our drivers are happy to wait in case of flight delays or if the visa line takes longer than expected
- The customer service phone number is on 7 days and 24 hours; You can call in case of any problems.
- Free advise what to do in Addis and outside Addis
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable) - Gratuities
- The driver meets you at the airport/hotel and travel to Debrelibanos.
After the visit back to the original place. End of tour/transport.
Departure Point :Hilton Addis Ababa, Menelik II Ave, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Representatives will meet you at your hotel or the airport.
PortsBole International Airport, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
AirportsBole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
OtherAddis Ababa, Ethiopia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available based on request
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.