Experience the traditional villages of Chania
This is the most complete village hopping experience going through the villages at the foot of ‘’Lefka Ori” (White Mountains). A unique guided road trip with wonderful scenery as well as a real insight into traditional Cretan life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Please calculate +15 euros per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: White Mountains (Lefka Ori), Sfakia, Crete Greece
We will pick you up and shall start our visit to a typical village dating back to the Venetian time, we will have time to explore its old neighborhood.
We shall then visit the monastery of Agios Georgios in Karydi with scenic views to the White mountains.
Our next stop will take us back in time visiting a village with traditional arquitecture where we will have coffee in the ‘’kafenion’’ and visit its trademark, the old olive oil factory.
Going through olive groves, vineyards, shepherd’s huts, old byzantine churches and wonderful panoramic views we will end up in a traditional taverna which is considered the center of gastronomy and slow food where we will taste a variety of traditional Cretan recipes cooked in firewood accompanied by local wine and beer.
On our way back, we will drive through the historical Therissos gorge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be more than glad to pick up travelers from their hotel in the region of ChaniaAirports
- Chania International Airport "Ioannis Daskalogiannis", National Road, EO Aerodromiou Soudas, Chania 731 00, Greece
- souda bay
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.