Experience Uganda’s Exclusive Wildlife
This Safari will bring you in close encounters with Uganda's wilderness and also trek to the Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. You will move into the unknown with the thrill of surprise at every turn with few other people around to interrupt the experience in the jungle. Watch warring lions and buffalos in Queen Elizabeth and Murchison falls National parks, and walk with the herds at Lake Mburo. You will also track Chimpanzees in Kibale Forest, enjoy boat cruises, visit Murchison falls among others.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Air tickets, tips, beverages, Visas, Insurance, Accommodation after the Safari
- This 10 day Exclusive Uganda Gorillas & Wildlife Safari gives you the most amazing, enjoyable and memorable days of exploring the wilderness of Uganda that make her the pearl of Africa. It is designed to avail you with opportunity to travel to habitats where you may encounter with the world’s rare and threatened species of birds and animals.
The birds and animals you are likely to encounter in this Safari’s activities include African elephants, hippopotamus, Rothchild’s giraffe, warthog, lions, leopards ,chimpanzees and other primates like Vervet monkeys, Red tail monkeys, Uganda Mangabey and Gorillas; different bird species like Secretary Bird, Black-breasted Snake-Eagle , Tawny and Martial Eagles, Carmine, Swallow Tailed Bee-eaters among others.
Highlights of this safari
-Rhino tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
-Game drive and exploring Murchison falls National Game Park
-Chimp tracking in Kibale Forest National Park
-Boat Cruise along the Kazinga Channel
-Game drive and exploring Queen Elizabeth National Game Park
-Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Game Park
-Boat cruise and exploration of Lake Mburo National Game Park
Departure Point :Entebbe, Uganda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.