Experience with locals: 2-day Mekong exploring Long Xuyen Floating Market
Truly experience with the part of rural life in relaxed feeling harmony with the nature
Exploring Long Xuyen floating market - non touristic floating market in Mekong river.
Go cycling around the village with freshly atmosphere
Join dinner cooking class with locals
Discover local markets, some local villages in Mekong delta Vietnam
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water (2 bottles/pax/day) & tissue
- Cooking class, cycling
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – LAI VUNG ( LUNCH / DINNER )
Pass By: Ho Chi Minh Squares, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
6.30AM- 7.00AM Pick up our guest from hotel located in Ho Chi Minh city
Stop At: Lai Vung 1 High School, ĐT851, Long Hậu, Lai Vung, Đồng Tháp, Vietnam
7:30 am, our tour guide pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, we will head to Lai Vung, Dong Thap (southern Vietnam), which is known as the “kingdom of mandarin oranges”. Along the National Highway, you will have chance to enjoy the peaceful life of Vietnam’s picturesque with paddy field and stop over at the rest stop .
Reaching Lai Vung , you will feel a friendly smile and warm pleasant greet from the host family at the first impression. The tour is more fascinated with a journey of discovery around the fruits gardens. The immensity and charm of the mandarin forest will make you feel bewilder and surprise while walking along the dike and this will be an unforgettable experience of becoming a first time farmer, getting lost in a huge garden with magnificent images of nature, taking lots of pictures to bring home and tasting the juicy and sweet of mandarins and tropical fruits such as coconut .Following the rural life experience and getting closer to local people, we will have lunch after that.
Afternoon, we will cycling to explore the village and seeing the sunset on Mekong river bank. Late afternoon, we back to homestay and have dinner with BBQ .
After the dinner you will be experienced do local cake and enjoy it . Overnight at the homestay.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in homestay
Day 2: LONG XUYEN FLOATING MARKET- LAI VUNG - HCM CITY ( B / L)
Stop At: Long Xuyen Floating Market, Hau River, Hoa Binh, Long Xuyen Vietnam
Have breakfast at homestay and visit Long Xuyen floating market where they start their business on the market river and this is a signature of Mekong delta, keep cruising to floating villages near by where you can see the local life lives on the floating house .
Return to Lai Vung for lunch, take a nap at noon.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Sa Dec Market, Mekong River waterfront, Sa Dec Vietnam
After the lunch ready to return to Ho Chi Minh city.
On the way back, you have time to Exploring and trying tropical fruits at Sa Dec market
➢ After 2 days with full of activities it’s time to get back Ho Chi Minh city with the unforgettable memories.End the tour!
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We prefer pick up the guests around district 1 located in centrally
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.