Experiential Stay at Jodhpur - A Homestay with Activities
Jodhpur, the second-largest city in the state of Rajasthan, is a popular tourist destination featuring many forts, palaces, and temples. Used to be the historic capital of Kindom of Marwar, Jodhpur is popularly named Blue City and Sun City among the people of the state and the country.
About 20 km from Jodhpur is Salawas Village that will allow you to stay in old-style huts and will give you a perfect village experience. This tour will help you learn more about the city and the state as it is said that the heart of a place lies in their villages.
With this tour get to eat authentic Rajasthani food and dive into the tradition as you wear the traditional dresses. The tour might alst for two days but the memories will last forever.
Check-In Time: 12:00 pm
Check-Out Time: 11:00 am
per adult from
What's included :
- Village Walk
- Rajasthani Cooking Experience
- Sunset Trekking
- Rajasthani Dressing Experience
- Meals- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Welcome Drink
What's excluded :
Offering you a contemporary dwelling and a mesmerizing experience that truly matches the real purpose of your visit to Jodhpur. People believed that the soul of a country lies within their villages. Salawas, a part of Jodhpur City, is one such village that attracts tourists towards the archaic lifestyle of the dwellers.
Rather believing in staying in posh suites we offer small dwellings that match the genuineness of all comforts and that homely feel. Augmented to that we don't serve multi-cuisine but the food is mouth-watering made with extra care and is famous for the spices. The dishes are mouth-watering and with authentic Rajasthani taste.
You will surely experience sanity and peace of mind in the village. It is like home away from home.
Departure Point :Salawas, Rajasthan, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.