Explore Adelaide City Tour: Haigh's Tasting Chocolate & Adelaide Oval Tour
Enjoy an Adelaide city tour by coach
Tour through trendy Hutt Street, hip Gouger Street and The Terraces
Stop at St Peter's Cathedral
See panoramic views of Adelaide City from Colonel Light's Lookout on Montefiore Hill
Learn the chocolate making process at Haigh's Chocolates (except Sundays) and sample their delicious chocolates
Take a fully-guided behind the scenes tour of Adelaide Oval
Visit the Bradman Collection at Adelaide Oval
per adult from
What's included :
- Full-day tour by comfortable coach
- Entry and tour of Haigh's Chocolate Factory
- Entrance to the Bradman Collection at Adelaide Oval
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Hotel drop-off (tour concludes after Adelaide Oval)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
Explore the city of Adelaide and learn about the rich history that makes it truly unique in Australia. Adelaide is a diverse city, priding itself on its wine, local fresh foods, elegant architecture and miles of green parkland encircling the city.
Your sightseeing starts in the center of town, past Victoria Square towards Gouger Street. This is home to restaurants, bars and Chinatown. During the tour you will pass sights such as Parliament House, the State Library, Trinity Church, Beehive Corner at Rundle Mall, and Plane Tree Drive, heading past the Botanic Gardens and Adelaide Zoo.
Visit Haigh's Chocolate Factory, famous for its fine, indulgent chocolate, and see how chocolate is made. Tea and coffee is provided after the chocolate tour as well as chocolate samples and the opportunity to shop in their store.
Stop at the stunning St Peter's Cathedral, an iconic place of worship. Then round the hill up to Colonel Light's lookout. Witness breathtaking views of the city up on top of Montefiore Hill.
At the conclusion of the city tour, join a guided tour behind the scenes of Australia's most newly-renovated sporting venue. The Adelaide Oval has rich cultural and historic significance, and despite its modernisation it has kept historic features such as the famous old scoreboard. At Adelaide Oval you will also see the famous Bradman Collection.
Departure Point :85 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.