We'll take you to Alor Traditional Villages, Island Hopping and Snorkelling Trip in Sea Garden, beautiful beaches in Alor such as Batu Putih beach, Maimol beach, Sebanjar beach and Ling'al beach.
The trip include visits to traditional village of Takpala, where the Abui tribe still live with no modern technology where you can witness their unique culture and way of life. Then we'll islands hopping to Kepa, Pura and Ternate island. In Pura we'll visit traditional liquor brewery where you can see palm sugar turned into a liquor, watch the traditional fishing method by using arrows, and snorkel in Selat Pantar Sea Garden which is famous for divers as well as snorkelers with abundant sea life and intact corals. Afterwards, we'll visit Hula weavers village where awards-winning weavers produce amazing Ikat clothes from organic cottons and natural colorings from leaves, roots and even sea animals like squid and other species.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation at air-conditioned room homestay (upgrade to 3-stars hotel at additional cost of IDR 300,000/room)
- Free flow of mineral water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Professional English/German-speaking guide
- Transportation during the tours with air-conditioned car
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Other beverages (softdrinks, tea/coffee)
- Gratuities for driver & guide (optional)
- Day 1 (L,D)
• Free pick up in the airport/harbor
• Heading to Takpala traditional village. We will be welcomed with cultural performances by the Takpala villagers & you can also take beautiful photos about Takpala community traditional way of living, Takpala warriors and war dances, as well the beautiful landscape and architecture of the Takpala houses
• Visit Batu Putih beach, Mangrove beach and Maimol beach, you can swim/sunbathing and enjoy sunset
• Return to the city and have dinner with traditional Alorese menu
Day 2 (B,L,D)
• After breakfast, we will head to Alor Kecil harbour
• From Alor Kecil harbor we will go to Pura island by motorboat
• In Pura island we can see the making of Sopi (local alcoholic liquor that had >30% alcohol content), cane works in making eco-friendly fish traps, and local fishermen free-dive to shoot arrows & spear-fishing. We advise you to have bring along underwater cameras and know your limit & skill to take interesting photographs of these activities. We will also provide assistance and guidance during the underwater photography sessions as well as life guards.
• We will have our lunches here in Pura island before heading to Ternate island to snorkel around the Selat Pantar Sea Garden. We will provide well-maintained snorkelling gears and lifejackets for you.
• Stop by in Kepa island to visit the sea turtles hatchery
• Return to the hotel
Day 3 (B,L,D)
• Heading to Ling’al beach. You can snorkelling, sunbathing, exploring the nearby fishermen village, trekking to the hills to see amazing view of the beach. This beach is equipped with clean water, showers, and toilets.The locals rent hammocks and beach umbrellas.
• After lunch in Ling’al, we will pack and heading to Sebanjar beach for snorkelling
• Afterwards, we will head to Ikat weavers’ Kampong Hula to see the amazing workshop of organic Tenun Ikat (Ikat weaving) that use local-grown cotton and natural colourings made from the plants to the marine biota. The weavers here had won several awards nationally and internationally.
• We'll walk to enjoy amazing sunset in Salt Ponds near Kampong Hula
• Heading back to Kalabahi & have dinner
Day 4 (B)
• Pick up in the morning to have breakfast in DK Cafe
• Heading to Kadelang traditional market & Kalabahi Harbour to see unique stuff and daily activities of the locals.
• Back to the hostel & drop off to the Airport
Departure Point :Mali Airport or Kalabahi port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Flexible depending on guests requests
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.