Explore Caving With Ziplines, Kayaks, and Giant Mud Baths
Explore the longest dry cave in the world, 200 meters above sea level, and 31kms long, it was only discovered in 2005. You’ll be amazed by its grandeur and sheer number of big beautiful Stalactites and Stalagmites. By a slow accumulation of calcium, the structures grow less that 10cm every one thousand years. Start your afternoon with an adrenaline kick. Zipline from the watchtower, down across the river and into the giant mouth of the cave. Strap on a head lamp, you’re going deep into the darkness of Lady cave. Follow the narrow footpath, knee deep in mud until you reach the giant pool of mud well above your waist. Turn off you headlamps and sit in absolute dark. Climb up out of the mud and have a swim in the massive cavern pool to get all the mud off, then hop into a kayak and make your way back upstream to the start point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entrance fees to destinations
- Head torch, helmet, kayak, guide and transfer and back up
- Drinking water and lunch in a restaurant
- Golf buggy rental at Paradise Cave (very Jurassic Park!)
- Zipline weight limit: 40kg- 90kg
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Quang Binh Province
08:45 -You will be picked up at your hotel and transported to Paradise cave - the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park, the core area of the park is 25kms from Phong Nha or 75kms from the town of Dong Hoi, it takes about 1h20 minutes of driving to arrive there from Dong Hoi).
Once inside the Nation Park the tour does a driven loop through Hwy 20 and The Ho Chi Minh Trail West - these routes that dissect the park were built during the “American War” to get troops and material to the south to help in fighting on the southern side of the DMZ line.
Our guides will give you an enormous amount of information relating to the park, its vegetation, geology and wildlife and also historical and cultural information on the area, on Vietnam, and its people.
12:30 Lunch at Dark cave restaurant
13:30 Visit Dark cave (located in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park, 20km about Phong Nha cave, 65 km about Dong Hoi and 1h10 minutes driving).
Dark cave was the true experience, ziping down and over the river to get there, walking through the dark with only the head torch on your mining helmet, have a mud fight in the mud baths deep in the cave, then wash clean with a swim in the lake inside the cave.
Activities: Mud bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, please bring: swimwear
17:30 Get back to hotel. Tour ends
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up, please leave your hotel address or your flight number on booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.