Explore Culture & Religions in Delhi with a local - Private 4Hrs Tour in AC Car
The unique thing about India is it's cultural and religious diversity, we have temples and mosques, gurdwaras and churches where you can witness this country’s religious passion. If you are running short on time or just come down to explore famous temples in and around city, half day temple sightseeing tour is the best option.
We have picked up all the spilled pieces together and created a beautiful garland of it in our Religions of India, an unmatched spiritual and heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, diverse architectural style, tradition and religious legacy.
Small car- Upto 3 people
Big car- Upto 5 people
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- 2. Car for all the destinations
- 3. Great local tips and recommendations
- 4. Experience the long history stretching back 2000 years, with well-developed industry, trade, agriculture, government and religion of Delhi.
- 5. Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry fee to any historical site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Departure Point :Kalkaji Mandir Metro Station, Pedestrian Overpass, Nehru Pl, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019, India
Return Detail :Akshardham Metro Station, Pandav Nagar, Delhi, 110092, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.