Explore Da Nang in one day _Private tour
Da Nang is a beautiful city near beach landing in the Central of Vietnam. It owns many interesting highlights that we will introduce to you in this trip, such as Son Tra Penisula, Marble Mountains, Cham Museum, etc. And last but not least, you also have chances to see and enjoy people’s daily life by visiting Han Market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Da Nang City center
- Vietnamese lunch
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Bottled water
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
What's excluded :
- Tips, personal expense and others not included in the package
- Lift ticket at Marble mountain 15,000 VND/ 1 adult/ 1 way
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Arrive at The Marble Mountains, also referred to as Ngu Hanh Son or Mountains of the Five Elements, consist of five marble mountains. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to the Tam Thai Pagoda where Phat Di Lac is worshipped. At the back of the pagoda is Huyen Khong Cave. In the past, the pagoda paid tribute to Hindu and Buddhist gods and is now dedicated to Cham deities. Huyen Khong Cave was the base for Vietnamese revolutionaries during wartime.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Son Tra Peninsula, Son Tra Peninsula, Da Nang
The next stop on our Da Nang tour is Son Tra Peninsula with famous Goddess of Mercy Status and continue transferring to Cham Museum.Son Tra Quan Am (Son Tra Goddess of Mercy) is the in-official symbol of Danang city. Unveiled from July 2010 at Linh Ung – Bai But Pagoda, Quan Am statue and Linh Ung pagoda is now known as one of the most significant pilgrimage destinations for Buddhists in Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture, No 2, 2 Thang 9 Street Hái Châu District, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Situated in a quiet area of Da Nang City, Cham Museum was built in 1915 according to the motifs of ancient Cham Architecture. The Cham Museum was built in Cham architectural style, using thin lines that are simple and gentle. The museum displays an intensive and diverse collection of Champa sculpture dating from the 7th to the 15th centuries, when a matriarchal society prevailed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
In the afternoon, we going to visit Da Nang Dragon Bridge – one of the most beautiful bridges in Da Nang. Fire and Water Breathing The dragon on the bridge can breathe fire in 2 minutes with 3 minutes of water breathing after, making it an incredible highlight in Danang City. The water is sprayed out in a powerful blast reflecting the aspiration of Danang City.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Han Market, 119 Tran Phu Street, Da Nang Vietnam
The last stop in our itinerary is Han Market which we will go shopping and watch he local people’s daily life. Han Market where you can find hundreds of stalls selling an array of local produce, handicrafts, T-shirts, and accessories. It’s very much like a miniature version of Ben Tanh Market central market in Ho Chi Minh City, and even if you aren’t necessarily looking to buy anything it still offers a fascinating glimpse into local life in Da Nang.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at 8.00 am at your hotel lobby and start tour
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Old/handicapped people we suggest use elevator go up and down: 15,000 VND/per way. (1,5USD/round trip/pax)
- If you stay outside of Da Nang City center, additional transfer fee will be charged.
- The price is not applied in holidays
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.