Explore Day Trip Of Historical Gwalior Fort, Temples & Museum.
GWALIOR- is a city in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It's known for its palaces and temples, including the Sas Bahu Ka Mandir intricately carved Hindu temple. Ancient Gwalior Fort occupies a sandstone plateau overlooking the city and is accessed via a winding road lined with sacred Jain statues. Within the fort’s high walls is the 15th-century Gujari Mahal Palace, now an archaeological museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Our car & drive will pickup you at gwalior hotels or airport.
Departure Point :Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
Our car & drive pickup you from Gwalior hotels or airport.
AirportsGwalior Airport, Gwalior India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.