Explore Day Trip Of World Heritage Site Sanchi Stupa-buddhist & Bhimbetka Caves.
Known for its Sanchi Stupa, it is the location of several Buddhist monuments dating from the 3rd century BC to the 12th CE and is one of the important places of Buddhist Pilprimage In Mahavamsa the site is referred to as Chetiyagiri, which was visited by Mahinda and his mother Devi. Early votive inscription refer to the place as Kakanaya. In the Gupta period it was termed Kakanada-Bota, and Bots-Shri-Parvat in the 7th century. A small hilltop village, just besides the stupa complex, is still called Kanakheda.
BHIMBETKA ROCK SHELTER-
The Bhimbetka rock shelters are an archaeological site in central India that spans the prehistoric paleolithic and mesolithic periods, as well as the historic period. It exhibits the earliest traces of human life on the Indian subcontinent and evidence of Stone Age starting at the site in Acheulian times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Our car & driver will pickup you at bhopal hotels or airport.
Departure Point :Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Our car & Drive pickup you at Bhopal hotels or airport.
AirportsBhopal Airport, Bhopal India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.