Explore Freo The Local Way: 3-hour Bike Tour
Do as the locals do. When you’re in Freo that means cruising the streets on a retro bike, checking out the latest cafes and bars whilst appreciating the beauty of our great port city, Fremantle! Join a Fremantle Tour today!
Come and see the best Freo has to offer on our 3 hours bike tour. You will experience the rich history of our port city, from our 40,000 years of indigenous culture, early European exploration, British colonisation, convict history through to the modern café and alternative culture we have today. Get an insight into the local spots, our rich past, vibrant present and exciting future!
Our cruisy pace means that we can enjoy all the sights and sounds of Fremantle with frequent stops for photographs, stories, history and tips on the best spots for you to truly enjoy the best Freo has to offer. All our tours have a maximum of 10 people so we can get to know you all.
per adult from
What's included :
- One of our comfortable, restored vintage bikes
- Lovely local guide
- Coffee along the way
- Baggage storage
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Our BIKE tour leaves from 31 Market St, Fremantle
What's excluded :
- We have no hidden costs or extras!
- Fremantle Tours' BIKE tour covers the history of Fremantle chronologically from our Aboriginal history, early European exploration, British colonisation, Fremantle's convict past and gold rushes to the modern cafe culture and thriving restaurant and bar scene.
The BIKE tour starts from our office at 147 South Tce , Fremantle, with parking and access of Price St. We operate from within Corner Store, corner of South Tce and Price St. Tours include use of one of our comfortable, restored vintage bikes, helmet, a lovely local guide as well as a coffee along the way. We are here to help, chat and can plan the rest of your stay in Fremantle, Perth and Western Australia.
• The Roundhouse - the oldest building in WA
• The iconic West End Heritage Precinct
• Fremantle Prison - our convict past
• South beach - Fremantle’s playground
• South Freo’s dining scene - the newest and best spots
• Kings Square and Freo 2029 - the future of Freo
• Local cafes, bars and restaurants - the best spots to eat and drink!
• Unique Street Art - from local and international artists
• Includes a coffee along the way!
Departure Point :31 Market St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.