Explore Jaisalmer City Tour With Camel Safari
Explore the city of Jaisalmer and get an up-close look at some of its most remarkable landmarks during this full-day private tour. See the Jaisalmer Fort,,Patwon Ki Haveli, Gadisar Lake, and uncover the history and the heritage of this wonderful city with the help of your private English speaking Driver.& Guide Experience an amazing camel safari in the Thar Desert while watching the sun set to complete your journey.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel ride at Sam Sands Dunes in Jaisalmer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (approximately RS 50-200) to be paid by costumer
- Entry/Admission - Jaisalmer Fort
- Upon arrival at Jaisalmer Airport (JSA ), Jaisalmer Junction Railway Station or Bus Station, you will be greeted by your English-speaking driver & Guide by Your Selected Departure Time. You can also be picked up at your hotel in Jaisalmer to start this full-day sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer city. Your first stop is the
Jaisalmer Fort is famously known as Golden Fort of Rajasthan. It was constructed by Raja Jaisal, Rajput ruler in the year 1156 AD. It ranks amongst the largest forts in the world. The golden and yellow mixed sandstone offer magical look to the Fort. Rising from the desert sands like a mirage, the fort is a real sight with its 99 turrets during night. The Fort stands tall and proud displaying the magic of Rajasthani architecture.
After the fort, you will visit Bada Bagh, Patwon Ki Haveli, The Thar Heritage Museum, Gadisar Lake, After the city tour is complete, you will head out to Sam for a camel safari in the Thar Desert. The traditional Camel Safari is one of the most spectacular and unique ways to experience Rajasthan. Camels are the ships of the deserts, and will guide you through this incredible landscape. You will spend approximately 1-2 hours in the Thar Desert before enjoying the mesmerizing sunset.
After your tour, you will be returned to your hotel in Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer Airport, Railway Station or Bus Station
Departure Point :Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport / Train / Bus Station / Hotel In Jaisalmer
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.