Explore KERALA (Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady & Alleppey) - Departure on Every FRIDAY
KOCHI – MUNNAR – THEKKADY – ALLEPPEY TOUR PACKAGE
Cheeyapara and Valara waterfalls on the way to Munnar. Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams small waterfalls. Rubber, Pepper, Cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests; God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty. Rose Garden, Tea Garden, Photo Point, Honeybee Tree, Madupetty Dam / Lake, Echo Point and Kundala Dam / Lake.
Munnar to Thekkady - Spice plantation tour. Explore wide variety of spices in Kerala.
Thekkady to Alleppey - 1 hour Motor Boat Cruise included. Alleppey is famous for its backwaters. Visit Alleppey beach, sunset and enjoy shopping if staying in Alleppey. Visit Alleppey Beach and backwaters and enjoy shopping if staying in Kumarakom. Enjoy all the amenities of this hotel / resort for a day which includes fishing in the backwaters (depends on the hotel / resort selected).
Kochi - Chinese Fishing Nets, St.Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace.
What's included :
- Tour Inclusions - Stay, Breakfast, Sightseeing, Pick & Drop from Kochi Airport/ Railway Station
What's excluded :
- Tour Package Exclusions (Extra Cost) - Flight/ Train, Meals & Any other Entrance
- KOCHI – MUNNAR – THEKKADY – ALLEPPEY TOUR PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
Meal Plans on CPAI basis
Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
All inclusion and sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the itinerary from 8AM to 7PM
All Toll, Parking, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost
• Munnar, Munnar, Idukki District, Kerala
• Thekkady, Thekkady, Idukki District, Kerala
• Alleppey Backwaters, Alappuzha India
• Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick-up Travellers from Kochi Railway Station too.Airports
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.