Explore Maleny, Montville, and take a swim under the waterfall.
Explore this beautiful walking track that leads from Kondalilla Falls down the escarpment into a lush rainforested valley then climbs up the ridge again to return.
From the Kondalilla Falls car park, walk 100-metres downhill (with steps) to a large grassed picnic area with barbecues, picnic tables and toilets. Laze over a picnic then set out for a scenic walk. Follow the Picnic Creek circuit, walking through rainforest and open forest to a cool rock pool at the top of the falls.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Maleny Botanic Gardens & Bird World
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kondalilla Falls Rd, Montville, Queensland 4560 Australia
Kondalilla is a national park in the Blackall Range of South East Queensland, Australia, 91 km north of Brisbane. William Skene founded this area on his property while searching for lost cattle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maleny, Maleny, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Lunch and Stroll through the shops
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maleny Botanic Gardens & Bird World, 233 Maleny-Stanley River Rd Corner Mountain View Road, Maleny, Queensland 4552 Australia
Meander through some of the most exquisite gardens in Queensland featuring a panorama of waterfalls, ponds and colourful plantings, idyllic rainforest surroundings and views of the spectacular Glass House Mountains at Maleny Botanic Gardens and Bird World. Bring a picnic to enjoy by one of the many lakes or lounge under a tree with a good book and soak up the peace and serenity. Devonshire cream teas are available to paying garden visitors as well as those who aren’t up to a walk on the day but need a treat in a beautiful setting. Make time to visit the aviary and enjoy a fascinating presentation on the colourful native and exotic birds who are very likely to land on your shoulder.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to confirm pick up outside of cbd is as this subject to availability.Airports
- Brisbane Intl Airport, 11 The Circuit, Brisbane, Queensland 4008 Australia
- Brisbane Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.