Explore Melbourne with a photographer
Regardless whether your are a couple who are looking for their romance to be captured or solo-traveler who would love to take their memories home or an individual or a business professional who are seeking for updating their portfolio or a bunch of friends or family who want their joy and funny moments to be captured, this experience suits for everyone.
Moreover, this experience can be customised based on your preferences and expectations.
per adult from
What's included :
- 50+ High Definition edited photographs
What's excluded :
When we meet close Flinders Street Railway Station, we would wander towards the shrouded roads of Hosier Lane, which is a place that is known for spray painting and you would be hypnotized by the illustrations and works of art all over the place. When you are shocked by taking a gander at these expressions, I would attempt to make the best real shots. We would likewise move along the Yara river and Church to make some hypnotize shots. Besides, I'll take you to the Queen Victoria Gardens, Fountain island, Royal botanical flowerbeds as well as St Kilda shoreline. St Kilda is perhaps the best destination to appreciate sunsets that is near the city. At the point when its time for sunset, I would click exquisite outline shots.
In the end, you would receive stunning High-Resolution photographs that would be worth your life.
• Hosier Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
• Queen Victoria Gardens, St Kilda Road Opposite the Victorian Arts Centre and National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
• Alexandra Gardens, Boathouse Drive, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
• ACDC Lane, Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
• St. Kilda Beach, Jacka Boulevard West St Kilda, St Kilda, Port Phillip, Victoria 3182 Australia
Departure Point :Chloe's Dining Room @ Young and Jacksons, 1 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.