Explore MY SON Sanctuary & MARBLE MOUNTAIN from DA NANG or HOI AN city
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00a.m : Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang.
The first stop on this tour is the UNESCO World Heritage list My Son Sanctuary UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
Your licensed guide will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple and will be ready to help you to take lots of stunning photos around the ancient ruins.
Lunch with Local Noodle,
After lunch, we head for Marble Mountains which are five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
we will explore the mountain’s natural caves, visit a Buddhist pagoda and enjoy the sensational views for the mountains. With the help of our experienced guide, you will learn about the history and culture of Central Vietnam.
You will be rewarded by breathtaking city and ocean views, and you will also be able to explore natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
Finish the Tour & send you back to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Modern air conditioned car or minivan with experienced driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with Local Noodle
- Cold bottled of water
- Entrance Tickets in My son
- Entrance Tickets & Elevator Tickets at marble Mountain
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
History of My Son:
Nestling in a narrow valley surrounded by mountains, this temple and tower complex is a masterpiece of ancient Cham architecture.My Son consisted of 70 architectural works ranging from small to large buildings. My Son was the holy land of Cham people from the 4th to 13th century, dedicated mostly to the deities Shiva, Krishma and Vishnu. Today only about 20 temples remain due to destruction of the site during the war.
In the 4th century, in King Bhadravarman’s time, after the construction of Tra Kieu, the religious centre of Cham kingdom was centred in My Son, and the site was used to welcome royal members, aristocrats and host important religious rituals.
Continually developing over nearly nine centuries, My Son witnessed both the glorious and prosperous period of the Champa Kingdom as well as the Kingdom’s decline. Despite the fall of the Champa Kingdom, the Cham culture continues to survive.\
My Son Holyland:
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
– Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.