Explore Nusa Penida Island (Private)
West Trip Nusa Penida Tour.
Take your time by visiting the beauty of Nusa Penida in a private service include all fees and taxes.
(!) Guarantee private tour with no reasons to sharing with other travelers except the fastboat to and from the island.
(!) Lunch is served at a local restaurant with a choice of main course and drinks, not a lunch box.
What should bring:
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Fastboat tickets (Return)
- Entry/Admission - Sanur Beach
- Entry/Admission - Nusa Penida Island
What's excluded :
- Tipping / gratuitis
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanur Beach, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
Picked up from the hotel direct to Sanur Beach to Prepare for cruising to Penida Island by fastboat
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nusa Penida Island, Sampalan Nusa Garden Bungalow, 80771 Indonesia
* Visit Boken Beach (Pasih Uug)
Broken beach or the locals’ peoples said “Pasih Uug”. This place has a great cliff with hole in it – previously the cave has collapsed and now is leaving a ring of land. It is a real natural beauty and the best place to get a great spot. In addition, the water of the ocean is so blue and clear with natural rock arch.
* Visit Angel's Billabong (Billabong Beach)
Angel billabong located is in north western side of Nusa Penida. And it is the neighbour of Broken Beach. The cliff of this place is absolutely amazing; besides, the infinity pool looks so stunning. If you see this beautiful cliff beach, you will amuse with the beauty. Surely, this place is a must place to visit.
* Lunch at local restaurant
Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant with indonesian dishes
* Visit Klingking Beach
This is one of the most beautiful and famous beaches in Bali. This place has its own characteristic or the cliffs form in the shape of T-Rex (Tyrannosaurus Rex) is bound to be a crowd favourite. And also, the sunset can be seen from this place with the amazing and breathtaking beach view. It makes this place is totally worth to visit.
* Visit, relax and or swim at Crystal bay
This place has a beautiful clear water and magnificent. There is a large rock in the bay with a Hindu’s small temple in it. It appears to be a great spot for snorkelling, diving, relaxing, swimming, enjoying sunset or just spending time to eat something. This is one of the easier accessible beaches in Nusa Penida and must be visited.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Sanur Beach, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
Arrive from the Island and heading to hotel By private car
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Kuta, Legian Seminyak, Sanur. Ports
- Sanur port
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.