Explore Orchha - Orchha Is Place Of Lord Ram Where Is Worshiped As A King.
Orchha (or Urchha) is a town in Niwari district of Madhya Pradesh state, India. The town was established by Rudra Pratap Singh some time after 1501, as the seat of an eponymous former princely state of covering parts of central & north India, in the Bundelkhand region. Orchha lies on the Betwa River, 80 km from Tikamgarh & 15 km from Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh
Orchha was founded in 1531 (the 16th century AD) by the Bundela Rajput chief, Rudra Pratap Singh, who became the first King of Orchha, (1501-1531) and also built the Fort of Orchha. The Chaturbhuj Temple was built during the reign of Emperor Akbar, by the Queen of Orchha Ganesh Kunwar, while Raj Mandir was built by 'Raja Madhukar Shah' during his reign, 1554 to 1591.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- we shall provide you car & Driver for Pickup from Orchha hotels or Jhansi railway station.
Departure Point :Amar Mahal, Orachha, Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh 472246, India
we shall provide you pickup by car & drive at Orchha Hotels or Jhansi Railway station.
OtherJhansi Railway Station Bus Stop, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Railway Officers Colony, Jhansi Rly. Settl, Uttar Pradesh 284003, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.