Explore Pittwater on a Double Kayak
Kayak hire sessions operate every Saturday and Sunday and mid week during school holidays:
- everyday; customized times upon request for groups
- Start times: from 9:30am-12:30pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak and paddles
- Life jacket
- Safety brief
- Paddle demonstration & tips
What's excluded :
• Kayak and paddles
• Life jacket
• Safety brief
• Paddle demonstration & tipsThere is NO need to haul your kayak or paddle board across Pittwater to the Basin, campground. Why not save the hassle and use our Paddle Board hire, Kayak hire, Snorkel hire equipment to explore the calm waterway of the Basin estuary or venture into the majestic waterway of Pittwater for more experiences paddlers. You can paddle to the secluded beaches of West Head, Ku-ring-gai on your own self guided tour with our Paddle board Kayak and Snorkel hire equipment. EcoTreasures experienced & friendly staff will provide you with a safety and nature brief to help you understand and interpret your natural surroundings.
Departure Point :Meeting location: The Basin at Kuring-gai National Park
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You cannot drive to the Basin Campground, catch Palm Beach Ferry or bush walk 2.75km.
- There is no food at the Basin so bring you own
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, hat and towel
- All participants must be able to swim 50 meters freestyle unassisted, float and tread water, if not you can wear life jacket
- All medical requirements must be declared to our staff once booking is confirmed.
- Please note pregnant participants are not permitted to join the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by EcoTreasures